Explore Scaplen’s Court and garden as you discover more about the fascinating (and sometimes blood thirsty) history of Poole. Meet our three characters, who had their own special links with Poole, including one who probably gave Daniel Defoe the plot for “Robinson Crusoe”!
• See an event in Poole in May 1623 brought to you by the Scaplen's Court Players in dialect of the day.
• Hear “Jane’s Story” about life in early 17th century Poole
• Build your own pirate ship
• Discover more about the development of Poole between 1580 and 1730
• Watch out for the press gang!
• Enjoy family entertainment across the day
• Enjoy the refreshments
• Try some cakes and biscuits widely enjoyed in the 17th Century
Organiser: Poole Bay Rotary Club in association with Poole Museum
Venue: Scaplen’s Court
Time: 11:00 – 16:00
Sunday, 30 June 2019
to Sunday, 30 June 2019
Time : 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Location: Scaplen's Court