Marine Growth and Innovation Conference
Thursday 6 June 2019
BCP Council and partners are delighted to present the Marine Growth and Innovation Conference, a high-level half day Conference, bringing together leaders and decision-makers from the UK marine and maritime sector.
The conference will explore innovations in marine engineering new technologies & processes, celebrate some or our excellent innovation success stories in Dorset and hear about the support on offer to help your business grow.
The afternoon is designed with networking and conversations in-mind, through a series of Keynote Presentations, Networking and Exhibition Stands.
- Exploring the Future of Lifesaving and Prevention
- Business Support and Funding
- Innovation and Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Innovation in hybrid propulsion technology
Who Should Attend?
The Growth and Innovation Conference is a must attend event for marine businesses and associated services from across the South of England.
Marine Sector Business Leaders & Players
CEOs, Directors, Senior Executives, Engineers and Production Managers from:
- Fisheries, Aquaculture, Shipping, Ports, Commercial Services, Coastal Tourism, Environment
- Naval, Leisure, Commercial, Offshore Renewables
- Allied Marine Industries (equipment manufacturers and support services)
- Maritime business services (insurance, legal services and shipbroking)
- Government (national, regional, local)
- Public Bodies, NGOs
- Scientists, Academics, Trade Associations,
- Media - local, regional, national and trade press (marine, engineering, business, etc)
The afternoon will conclude with an Evening Reception at the Harbour Heights Hotel (by invitation only).
We look forward to seeing you.
Please contact email@example.com
Thursday, 06 June 2019
Location: The Haven Hotel